Friday, March 1, 2024

February 2024 Empties

 All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

1. Dr Teal's Shea Sugar scrub in Shea Butter & Almond Oil: I really love how abrasive these scrubs are. I find that they give me a nice exfoliation without being too harsh, yet are abrasive enough to wake me up. This has a really yummy, sweet, nutty scent.
 
2. reese robert Faux Fur 3D Feather Effect - Amplified Volume lashes x2: These lashes are beautiful, they really do have this wispy feathery effect that makes them dramatic yet also soft at the same time. That being said, I do find that they have a habit of wanting to come off at the corners.

3. Gold Bond Eczema Relief Skin Protectant Lotion: This is a very highly reviewed product but unfortunately I found it to be a pricey lotion that did not at all relieve my eczema. In fact in early fall last year my eczema had gotten so bad that only a prescription strength topical steroid was finally able to clear it up and give me some relief. This did an okay job of hydrating my skin, especially my legs post-shave, but I won't be buying it again. 

4. Garnier Fructis Style Volume Hairspray: I feel like this did a good job of helping to smooth out my hair, reducing frizz, and holding my waves in place without making my hair stiff or crunchy. 

5. Milani Make It Last Original Natural Finish Setting Spray: I really liked this setting spray for helping my makeup stay in place throughout the day, it also works really well for applying eyeshadow wet and this bottle lasts me several months so overall I think it's a good investment. 

6. one + other Pro-Strength Nail Polish Remover Dip: I love this stuff and feel like it does a really great job of removing my nail polish. That said, this jar has gotten gross and ineffective so it's time to part ways.

7. Equate Island Coconut Shea Sugar Body Scrub: I really like how abrasive these scrubs are and how this has a really sophisticated coconut scent where it almost has a touch of musk to it and isn't overly sweet. 

8. Dove gentle exfoliating sea minerals body wash: Because I use these body washes as a stand-in for shaving cream/gel, I don't love that this one has exfoliating particles in it only because I find that they make the shaving process a bit more uncomfortable. They're nothing big or crazy where they feel harsh or clog up my razor or anything, it just isn't my favorite. 

9. ORLY Bubbly Bombshell Nail Polish: This is just entirely dried out to the point where the brush hairs have broken off the brush.  

Disclaimer: I purchased all of the above with the exception of the ORLY nail lacquer which was given to me as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment