Tuesday, June 6, 2023

May 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials.

1. Mini Candle Haul: My mom had a coupon for these candles at BJ's so she let me pick out the ones I really liked:

2. Mini Flip Haul: I mostly used this as a chance to replenish on products or product types that I was running low on:
Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub
Palladio rice powder in translucent

3. e.l.f. Skin Holy Hydration Eye Cream: I'm running low on my eye cream and people have said good things about this line of products so I decided to check it out.

4. Trader Joe's Peony Blossom Candle: If I'm being honest, I had every intention of picking up the new Salted Caramel & Pistachio candle instead of this, but in my opinion that candled smelled very intense and not like the scent of the rest of the line so I got this one instead. This has a really beautiful, sweet, floral scent to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Yankee Candle candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment