Monday, June 5, 2023

May 2023 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in May :) 

1. ColourPop clay it cool Pressed Powder Palette: I've been playing with this palette this month and have just been absolutely loving it! The shadow quality is phenomenal, all the shades work with each other so well in terms of both the shade selection and the way they all blend together; the shadows themselves are very soft, smooth, and pigmented. I also just personally love the way this palette looks on my eyes, I find the shade selection to be very flattering. I love the way this has shadows that I could use as blush and highlight on the face as well. Despite being on the neutral side of things, I like that it still has some color to it and have been enjoying playing with it. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment