Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Colourpop Honey BB Shadow Stix Review

 Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Colourpop Shadow Stix in Honey BB.

There's a sharpener in the bottom of the stick, it takes a bit of effort to get out but it's in there
I've used this as a base, on the upper lash-line, and on the waterline
Availability: This retails at $8 for 1.35g (0.048 oz.) and is available at ulta.com and target.com (and I'm assuming select store locations as well) along with colourpop.com and flip.shop.
Would I buy this again? I think I would. 
Notes: This is described as a metallic warm champagne. I'd say that description is fairly accurate, this has a pretty metallic, shimmery finish to it. This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely, especially on the waterline; I had it on for 9 hours. It glides on very easily. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment