Friday, February 3, 2023

January 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials but also a few fun things to play with.

1. DUO Brush on Adhesive in clear: I've been using my current lash glue for a while and it's getting quite goopy and chunky so it's that time to replace it. 

2. YesStyle Mini Haul: I figured I'd get proactive on ordering these items so that I have them in stock before I run out of the ones I'm currently using.
Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Hyalu-Cica Brightening Toner (sample)

3. Trader Joe's Nourish Microdermabrasion Scrub exfoliating cream: My friend Donna recommended this exfoliator for me and since I've run out of the one I was currently using, I decided to pick it up and give it a try.

4. Eminence Organics Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid: Originally I wasn't going to pick this up because, while I adore it and it has made it to many favorites, it's gotten quite pricey ($60 with shipping if purchased directly from the website). However, I found it for $33 on Amazon and figured I might as well get it because we all know I love it.

5. Nail Care Mini Haul: I either ran out, or am on the verge of running out, of these items so I've decided to replenish:
Blue Cross Cuticle Remover

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the sample packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment