Thursday, February 2, 2023

January 2023 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in January :) 

1. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Butter: It's been a minute since I've used this body butter and I remember why I used to love this so much. It smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky. 

2. Virtue Flourish Shampoo & Conditioner: I love the way these smell, they have an herbaceous, spa-like scent to them that I find relaxing. Additionally, I have noticed that my hair feels thicker and healthier versus before I started using this shampoo and conditioner system. I've really been enjoying using these.

3. Smith's Brambleberry Rose Lip Balm: This stuff is SO GOOD -  it makes it to favorites repeatedly because every time my lips are a chapped mess this lip balm just comes to the rescue! A few weeks ago, I experienced painful wind burn to my entire face and this brought my lips back within a week and felt extremely soothing and hydrating to apply. I highly recommend any of the Smith's Rosebud salves but this is my favorite scent/flavor of the line.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment