Friday, October 10, 2014

Stila Eyeshadow Review: Wheat and Cassis

Today's review will be on Stila Eyeshadows in Wheat and Cassis. I've had Wheat from a set a while back and was able to get Cassis for half price at Ricky's.
AvailabilityThese have all been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes.
NotesEvery single shade I've tried is smooth, highly pigmented, and easy to blend.
Wheat, described as a pearlescent beige. To me this is a soft golden champagne meets beige. It's an absolutely gorgeous color and looks amazing on everyone. I definitely think it's a must-have.

Cassis, described as a shimmering royal purple. That's exactly what this is, a deep rich eggplant purple with an iridescent purple pearl.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment