Monday, October 27, 2014

Sigma Eyeshadow Review Part 1: Ember, Nebula, Cinders, Svelte, Almost Jet

Today I'll be reviewing Sigma Eyeshadows in Ember, Nebula, Cinders, Svelte, Almost Jet
Availability: These colors have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: No - I wish they were available individually.
Notes: The particular cardboard try-out things were received by me at IMATS, they're cool in the sense that you could actually get some use out of them. Sigma's shadows have beautiful textures, are creamy, buttery, and blend beautifully with one another; at least in my experience.

Ember - is a beautiful frosted mix of gold, wheat, and rose. An absolutely stunning neutral shade. I'd get this if they had it on its own.
Nebula - a gorgeous pearly sky blue with silver micro-glitter.
Cinders - a mid-tone pearl silver-gray.
Svelte - a matte tan with a kiss of olive.
Almost Jet - a rich matte black that's... almost jet but isn't quite so inky. :P

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this at IMATS, I believe they gave it to anyone who came to the booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment