Monday, October 27, 2014

Sigma Eyeshadow Review Part 2: Moonbeam, Midori, Triomphe, Shout, Approach

Today I'll be reviewing Sigma Eyeshadows in Moonbeam, Midori, Triomphe, Shout, Approach
Availability: These shadows have been discontinued.
Would I buy this?: Perhaps some of the shades.
Notes: The particular cardboard try-out things were received by me at IMATS, they're cool in the sense that you could actually get some use out of them. Sigma's shadows have beautiful textures, are creamy, buttery, and blend beautifully with one another; at least in my experience.

Moonbeam  is a GORGEOUS satiny lilac-violet with pink micro-glitter. Kind of want it in a full-size.
Midori - a pretty grass green satin with gold micro-glitter.
Triomphe - this version of the color is a taupe with a subtle teal duo-chrome.
Shout - a bright matte canary yellow; pigmentation and texture a little lacking on this one. Not as pigmented or buttery as I expect from Sigma.

Approach - a frosty white with a hint of gold and pink.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this at IMATS, I believe they gave it to anyone who came to the booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment