Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Eyeliner Review: NARS Snake Eyes Eye Paint

This week's eyeliner is going to be: NARS Eye Paint in Snake Eyes



  As a base and on the waterline and upper lash-line
Availability: These, unfortunately, have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I think I would.
Notes: In terms of color, this is described as a black with green shimmer; I'd have to agree with that, the shimmer in here is a gorgeous emerald green that makes any green shadow you place over this POP like no other, especially something with a blackened base. It has a nice, creamy texture, glides on easily, and is opaque. I want to say its life on the waterline is about 7-10 hours, which isn't so bad, there was some minimal fading towards the end of the day. It lasts all day on the lash-line. Now, that said, I think it's a phenomenal eyeliner and lasts very well as such. However, all attempts at using this as an eyeshadow have resulted in a creasing mess which is disappointing given how BEAUTIFUL green shadows look over it. Sad Christmas. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :) 

Disclaimer: I paid for the product mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment