Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Nail Polish Review: JulieG Santorini Nail Color

Hello folksickles, today's review will be on JulieG Nail Color in Santorini
What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on
Availability: This has been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes:      In terms of application - this color was very easy to apply. Removal is easy with simple nail polish remover. This was opaque in two coats as you can see above.
    I'd describe the color of this as a cornflower blue cream with a really subtle silver micro-shimmer that shows up mostly in the bottle but not so much on the nails. I absolutely loved this collection because the nail polishes in it had a beautiful smooth, opaque formulation and were easy to work with, making doing a manicure a breeze.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: Paid for this here baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment