Friday, April 23, 2021

NARS Via Veneto High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on NARS High-Pigment Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto

I have this on as my shadow base, on the upper lash line, and on the waterline
AvailabilityThis retails at $24 for 0.04 oz. at sephora.com, bluemercury.com, jcpenny.com, macys.com, nordstrom.com, narscosmetics.com, and ulta.com along with their physical store/boutique locations.
Would I buy this? No.
Notes: I'd say that this is a matte black. This isn't waterproof, just putting it out there - but does stay put nicely (about 8-11 hours). It glides on very easily. Overall I think it's a good product but the pricing is steep for just a black eyeliner. In addition, it's soft to the point where it's difficult to get this to go on precise if you're not willing to use it with an eyeliner brush; hence I didn't even attempt to do winged eyeliner with it in the above photograph.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment