Wednesday, September 16, 2026

August 2026 Empties

All my monthly trash on display for you to see. :P

IMG20260901151550

1. Veleasha Lashes in Sunny T-4 x3: These are a really cute spiky lash, which I tend to like because I feel like they make my eyes look larger. I know for some folks these lashes might seem dramatic but to me they're on the smaller side, I almost wish they were larger - meaning just longer with bigger spikes. My  issue is that not only are the lash bands thick and plastic-y so it takes them a while before they bend to the shape of the eye nicely but they tend to separate from the lash clusters when I pick glue off them, and I'm typically quite gentle, so they don't hold up too well over multiple uses. I have to be careful with them.

2. deal worthy Fresh Scent Body Lotion: As you know, I liked this lotion and found it to be a good basic body moisturizer that lasted me quite a while because the bottle is large. I'm kind of annoyed because, as its name suggests, this was affordable and now it seems like they've stopped making it. 
 
3. Skinfood Facial Water Vita C Cream: This was a really nice moisturizer for the face. It is a gel cream texture so while it provided moisture, it was also lightweight and refreshing which was great during the summer heat.
 
4. COSRX Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence: This is just a holy grail serum product for me and one I constantly repurchase. I feel like it makes my skin feel so smooth, hydrated, supple, and bouncy. I never want to be without it.

5.Children's Soap with CelandineIn truth, I love this soap very much! It leaves my skin feeling very clean but also soft and hydrated without triggering any eczema flares.  It's also got a very silky, frothy foam to it which I enjoy. Frankly, in Soviet culture, celandine is considered a calming and cleansing herb so it makes sense that my skin is good with it. 
 
6. equate Tropical Mango Shea Sugar Scrub I love how gritty this scrub is. This has a really yummy sweet, juicy, ripe mango scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth, and is great for shave prep.  

7. Cococare 100% Natural Peppermint Oil: During this time of year I sprinkle this oil all over my carpet nightly to deter any critters from coming to my room.
 
8. inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails: Unfortunately this top coat is running low and has become goopy so it's time to bust out my new bottle. 
 
9. Bath & Body Works PocketBac Island Margarita Anti-Bacterial Hand GelI love this scent so much, it's just nostalgic for me at this point. It has a very yummy sweet margarita scent to it.
 
10. equate Green Apple Shea Sugar Scrub I love how gritty this scrub is. This has a really yummy juicy sweet-tart apple scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth, it's also great for shave prep.  

11. Children's Soap with Bur-MarigoldI love this soap very much! It leaves my skin feeling very clean but also soft and hydrated without triggering any eczema flares.  It's also got a very silky, frothy foam to it which I enjoy. 
 
12. BEAKEY Triangle Powder Puff: I really love these triangle-shaped puffs! They're plush, soft, and because of their shape they get into tight areas like underneath the eye or around the nose easily. They're great for cleanup work for contour or around the eye area as well. 

13. beauty blender BLENDERCLEANSER Solid Charcoal Brush Cleanser I  am just absolutely gutted that I'm done with this because it appears that they've discontinued it in the jumbo size. I feel like this was such a good deal and, as you know, I love the solid cleanser for deep cleaning brushes that I use for liquids or creams. I'm so sad that I can't outright replace this. That said, they likely discontinued it because this chunk of soap would last me over a year even with weekly brush deep cleaning, so people weren't replenishing on this size much. 
 
14. Green Pharmacy Rose Water and Almond Oil Facial Toner: As I've mentioned in the past, I like to use this as my daily toner because it is lightweight but leaves my skin feeling hydrated and replenished. 

15. Kose softymo Deep Cleansing Oil: I absolutely love this oil for removing my makeup - or at least helping to break down most of it before I go in with my Makeup Eraser cloths. I feel like this is deeply cleansing but, because it's an oil, it also leaves my skin soft, nourished,  and hydrated. 
 
16.  IVON Cuticle Trimmer: I feel like these do a good job of removing excess dead tissue along the sides of my nails and around the cuticle area. That said, they can be sharp so it's important to be gentle and careful with them not to take off too much skin. 
 
17. Misc small flat-top blending mermaid brush: I received a set of these brushes for my birthday a few years ago and they're cute but unfortunately this started to fray and fall apart. 
 
18. Shiseido Prepare Dermaplaning Razor: I like to use these once weekly to really get any stray hairs on my face due to my PCOS.  It's about time to replace this razor, as it's getting a bit dull. 
 
Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned above with the exception of the mermaid brush which I received as a gift. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment