Hey folks,
Alright, what I've been enjoying in August :)

1. My New Boss Is Goofy: So as we know, occasionally, I step outside the beauty realm on this blog and discuss what I've enjoyed watching in my favorites section. I watched this anime and really enjoyed it. I found it really heartwarming that the main character went from a job where his boss treated him horribly, and frankly no doubt was outright violating human rights to a place where his boss and coworkers took him seriously and cared for him as a person. That was really nice to see! Additionally, the little kitty in the anime is just absolutely precious and adorable! He's a little tsudenre that acts all nonchalant when receiving affection but secretly absolutely adores it. Also his little paw pads are heart shaped and I think that's the cutest thing ever!
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
Disclaimer: All opinions are my own.
No comments:
Post a Comment