Sunday, December 3, 2023

November 2023 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm back to replenishing on things that I'm running out of and buying mostly just necessities.

1. ORLY Kiss The Bride Nail Lacquer: I saw this at my local Marshall's at checkout and just knew I had to get it because I loved it so much and ran out. Additionally, it seems to be slightly pinker than the one I had and I'm not mad at it but we'll see how I like it.

2. OPI Nail Lacquer in This Color's Making Waves: I think it will come as a surprise to no one that when I saw this nail polish I had to have it! This shade is giving me ocean reflecting stars at night vibes and I am very here for it!

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment