Saturday, December 2, 2023

November 2023 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in November :) 

1. Bath & Body Works Berry Waffle Cone Scented Candle: This candle has already made it into one favorites and it's no surprise to me that it's made favorites again. This just smells so good and cozy which I think is perfect now that we've transitioned into colder weather. I would say its scent isn't so much ice cream as it is some kind of gently cinnamon sugar sweet dough. I think it smells delicious!

2. Bobbi Brown Neutral Rose Luxe Lip Color: I think this lipstick is just absolutely perfect because it's a nice neutral pink shade that literally pairs well with any eye look in a way where it looks harmonious and complementary without anything competing. The formula is lovely wherein it glides on, feels hydrating, and stays put nicely. My only issue is the high price point on this.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: The Bobbi Brown lipstick was a freebie from where I used to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment