Monday, December 4, 2023

Nail Polish Review: OPI This Color's Making Waves Nail Lacquer

  Nail polish: OPI Nail Lacquer in This Color's Making Waves

What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have inm Out the Door Topcoat for Nails on:
Availability: This retails for around $9-$11.50 and can be purchased at drugstores that carry the OPI brand along with opi.com and amazon.com.
Would I buy this again?: I think I would.

NotesI'd describe this as a deep, jewel toned oceanic teal with golden micro-glitter; the color does give a bit of a greenish-teal, bluish-teal, purple multi-chrome effect depending on how the light hits it which I think is gorgeous. In terms of wear, this chipped somewhat within three days of having it on, mostly on the tips of my nails and began to look more gnarly with the 6th day of wear, my nails tend to chip worse when on the longer side so that may have contributed to it.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment