Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Dior Gold Touch 1-Colour Ultra Smooth High Impact Shadow, Dior Peacock 5-Colour Couture Eyeshadow Palette, and Disney Ariel Storylook Palette shadows

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to declutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. 

Dior Gold Touch 1-Colour Ultra Smooth High Impact ShadowDior Peacock 5-Colour Couture Eyeshadow Palette, and Disney Ariel Storylook Palette shadows (champagne, white-teal, teal, and purple in the bottom of the photo)
These are the looks I created this month:
So as you can see I created all sorts of colorful looks with these shadows. The reason I chose to use two palettes and an additional eyeshadow was so I had variety when creating looks as the Dior palette only has five eyeshadows in it which is what I already pick out to do a look (I typically use 5-7 eyeshadows in a look) and I'm working through my collection in alphabetic order. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about holding onto these shadows or how well they'd play together but I can report that I'm really pleased. Everything blends out very easily and is nicely pigmented. I'll be holding onto all the shadows mentioned above for the time being.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment