Thursday, September 2, 2021

August 2021 Favorites

Hey folksickles,

Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in August :) To be honest I have been sticking to many of the same products so I don't have much in the way of favorites but alas:
1. Lancome Energie de Vie Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Cream: I've busted this out of my storage and have been absolutely loving it. This has such a wonderful, whipped, cloud-like texture that feels like it gives skin a burst of hydration yet is also refreshing and quick-absorbing. I know in my original review that I said I didn't like the scent of this product but it has really grown on me as well. 

2. Bath & Body Works Tiki Beach Scented Candle: I love this candle so much and have mentioned it in favorites posts in the past. In fact I have it burning as I'm writing this, it just smells so delicious and comforting.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I paid for the products mentioned above myself with the exception of the Lancome moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment