Saturday, September 4, 2021

August 2021 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.

1.  KISS Lash Couture Triple Push-Up Collection Lashes in Bombshell x2: As much as I love the look of these lashes in the box, I don't really like them on myself. Unfortunately, because they're very thick and full all the way across the band they tend to make my eyelids look heavy and down-turned. Due to the fact that they have thick bands that I constantly fight with and that glue onto my lash-line in a crooked ways that then makes my eyes look crooked, I frankly gave up on trying to make them work and will be passing them along. 

Disclaimer: I purchased these lashes myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment