Friday, September 3, 2021

August 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, only buying essentials.  

1. Crown brush mini haul: Technically I bought these brushes back in July but alas, I forgot to post about them. Both brush shapes are ones I needed to replenish on:
C511 brush x5 - I LOVE these as a smaller blending brush to deposit crease color on with and also to apply or blend out cream shadow. They are a perfect dupe for the MAC 217 brush or the Sigma E25 brush at a fraction of the price. I bought a bunch because they were sold out for a long time and I wanted to have them on hand!
C158 brush x2- ever since my Anastasia angle/spoolie brush kind of fell apart I've been meaning to order something similar and this is close, but the angle brush on it isn't as stiff.

2. be natural by ProLinc cuticle eliminator: The name of this product sounds very dramatic. Anyways, I bought this because frankly it's less expensive to buy cuticle remover in bulk so I went for a larger bottle. 

3. Kiss Lash mini haul: So I was on a mission to find lashes that would work for me and given that I know more wispy, fluttery styles tend to suit my eyes better I went and got these
Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection in Little Black Dress x4
So Wispy in Pompadour x5 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment