Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Coat Review

Sally Hansen Big Kwik Dry Top Coat

Availability: This retails at around $5.99 - $7.50 at drugstores that carry Sally Hansen. 
Would I buy this?: So far it's working well but I'm not 100%.
Notes: This is a clear topcoat that is supposed to be quick-drying and having a shiny finish.  It was fairly dry to the touch when I felt my nails about 10 minutes after applying this, that said I like to give my nails a full 30 minutes after I've done painting them to set properly as they can occasionally smudge or chip afterwards or the layers beneath the top one move because they aren't fully set. So far I'm liking it a lot, it's got a nice thin texture and glides onto the nails really smoothly. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment