Friday, May 25, 2018

Departures - April 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies). Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Fabulous Lip & Cheek Stain: In all honesty I liked this product when I first got it and I found that it wore for 12+ hours on the cheeks but the sad part is that it was quite splotchy at the end of the day despite its excellent wear time and as for the lips... the color didn't last in the center of my lips for more than an hour or two and while the color lasted quite nicely on the outside rim of my lips it just looked like I was eating and it caused the center of my lip color to disappear and I wasn't about it.

2. Femme Fatale Bear: Although this is a beautiful nail polish and I especially love the way the holographic and flakey pieces look under direct sunlight I gave it a lot of thought and realized this just isn't a polish that would me my first choice to grab for. In the wrong lighting it looks like pretty holographic sludge and just... :/ yeah. I love how unique it is but I'll be passing it along to someone who I hope will give it the love it deserves.

Disclaimer: I purchased these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment