Sunday, May 27, 2018

Nail Product Review: Beauty 360 Prep & Set Resurface Ridge-Filling Base Coat

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Beauty 360 Prep & Set Resurface Ridge-Filling Base Coat
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I'll have to keep using it to know for sure.
Notes: So this is supposed to provide a treatment benefit to the nails as well as being a base coat. While I don't have a ridge issue I do have nails that are peeling so I was thinking that if this smoothed over the peel-y layers and perhaps offered some hydration to the nail while also keeping my nail polish in place I'd be happy with it. This has a bit of and off-white tone to it which helps colors show up a bit brighter.
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.


Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment