Saturday, March 17, 2018

Nail Polish Review: Ms. Sparkle Interlude Blue

Nail polish: Ms. Sparkle Interlude Blue


What the brush looks like:
My nails with 3 coats of polish, all nails have NailsInc Gel Effect Top Coat on and I have Formula X for Sephora Xplosives - Chaotic on my thumb nail:

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: No

Notes:   This is described as a college blue crelly (cream + jelly) purple/red shimmer, chameleon glitters shifting between green/purple/blue/pink and teal/violet/blue iridescent glitters. I'd describe this as royal blurple (blue + purple) with a pinkish magenta pearl and hexagonal pieces of turquoise-blue glitter. This has a soft metallic finish. This is semi-sheer with one coat, but gets to looking opaque and streak-free within three coats. It chipped within two days of wear so, unfortunately as beautiful as it is, it doesn't wear well on me.
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment