Monday, March 5, 2018

Shiro Cosmetics: Looking for Love in Katsudon Places Collection Review

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Again! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is the Yuri on Ice collection. An anime I got very into last year and ironically the somewhat cheesy opening song motivated me so much when I was watching the anime.
AvailabilityShiro is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.
On Love: Eros or the (Japanese) Yuri shade  is described as a blackened brick-red with a metallic sangria shine. I would say this color is very true to its description and I imagine it would be quite pretty as a lip shade. 
Born to Make History. the cheesy opening song shade  is described as a vibrant spring green with near metallic turquoise overlay and cobalt sparkles. I would describe this as a minty green shade with teal-violet-purple micro-glitter. The micro-glitter in here is so beautiful and I imagine this would look lovely over a tacky glitter base.

On Love: Agape* the (Russian) Yuri shade  is described as a delicate crepe pink with a smooth blue glow. I would say this is a cool-toned white, icy pink with pink micro-glitter and teal micro-shimmer throughout. Overall it reads as an almost lilac, pinky purple tone because of the blue in it. 


Pork Cutlet Bowl Fatale, the literal katusdon shade  is described as a flint-blue full of icy white-to-teal shifting glitter. I'd say this is grayed cornflower blue with the glitter in it being described true-to-color. It certainly isn't the color of actual katsudon.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself with the exception of the shade marked with an asterisk, it was provided as a sample with purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment