Saturday, March 3, 2018

Shiro Cosmetics: The Algebraic Collection Review

Ok you folks, Shiro Cosmetics is something I've been meaning to check out for a while but when I say I went in... I went IN! Again! Like... so excite to own all these beauties and play with them! This is the Adventure Time collection. Now when I placed my first order I didn't pick anything up from here because I didn't watch Adventure Time at the time... oh how times have changed! Do you folks want to use "time" in a drinking game now? :P Speaking of time though, all the quotes used for the shade names come from the first season, some fun trivia there for you.
AvailabilityShiro is no longer in business.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesNotes will accompany each shade respectively. Please note that while I grouped these by collection I didn't purchase each shade from every collection because that's crazy excessive.


나 잡아봐봐  (Catch Me if You Can) or the Lady Rainicorn shade  is described as a pale sheer yellow gold loaded with rainbow glitter. I'm still holding out for a true holographic eyeshadow or highlighter, not stripes of rainbow but a true holographic like nail polishes that bear the name. Alas, this is not that. I'd describe the shade as a soft greenish gold with pink, gold, blue, and chartreuse micro-glitter. 
We've Got Science! the Princess Bubblegum shade is described as a hot, shimmery bubblegum pink with royal gold glitter. This color is literally just as described, I think it would be a lovely blush shade or a lip color.
I Choose... Sandwich. the Jake shade  is described as a smooth, satiny yellow-orange. I apologize for the baby puke tone of this in the baggy, I promise in person this is a GORGEOUS goldenrod shade loaded with gold and orange micro-shimmer, it looks particularly lovely over a white base. 
Womanly Charms and Elephant Prowess, the Tree Trunks shade  is described as a shimmery, springy golden-lime. I'd say this is a lime green base with a golden pearl and pink micro-shimmer. Admittedly I find the character of Tree Trunks intolerably annoying and too stupid for her own good this is a pretty color so I went for it. :P
Slam-Bam in A Can! the Finn... the HERO... shade  is described as a bright royal blue packed with flecks of green  . I'd say this is a turquoise-y royal blue with gorgeous aqua glitter flecks, I love it so much!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment