Friday, September 4, 2015

Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow Review: Black No. 1, Iggy, Paranoid

Ok you folks, when I saw these on Instagram I thought they were really dope but when I swatched them I knew I had to pick up a few.
AvailabilityThese have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
Notes: Alright, so texture-wise all of these are really creamy, buttery, and blend very easily. They're just a really good metallic-finish powder shadow; so if you like any of the colors that these come in, definitely check them out and play with them.
Black No. 1  is described as a metallic gunmetal. I'd have to agree with that... it has really pretty silver and gold sparkles in it. This isn't typically a color I'm drawn to but the sparkle in it is beautiful and I thought that it would make a really easy smoky eye paired with a matte gray/black and a blending out shade or even on its own over a black base. 
Iggy is  described as a metallic mermaid green. Well that explains why I bought it. This is a really beautiful metallic cool-toned grassy green and I don't really have very many greens like it so I figured I'd get it, it looks absolutely stunning mixed in with the color I'm about to describe below.
Paranoid is described as a metallic cobalt. No one is surprised that I bought this color - it's a gorgeous intense turquoise, marine blue loaded with a gorgeous metallic seen with little aqua sparkle bursts that look like the sun glimmering over a wave. Gah. As a mermaid I completely needed to own this and I'm glad it's in my collection. So exciting!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment