Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sleek Makeup i-Divine Nautical Collection Calm Before the Storm Palette Review

Ok you folks, Sleek Makeup is something I've been meaning to check out for a while and when I saw they were doing free shipping I just had to get my hands dirty. It took about a week to get to me, not bad at all. Today I bring to you the Nautical Collection Calm Before the Storm palette.
AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesI chose my palettes based on swatches and the swatches for this looked absolutely stunning, You folks.... this palette just screams my name.
Starboard is a frosted light silver.
Voyage is a matte warm reddish brown, copper color with silver micro-glitter.
Pacific is a matte nautical royal blue.
Caesium is a mid-tone matte blue-green with silver micro-glitter.
Amphitrite is a frosted aquatic bright blue, really pretty.
Sovereign is a frosted navy. 
Ahoy! is a frosty silvery-pinky-taupe shade. 
Barque is  a soft, matte mid-toned cool brown. 
Adrift is a matte, rich grayed/blackened brown.
Seaweed is a gorgeous aquatic mermaid color, it's a frosted seafoam green.
Navy Shower is a matte gray-blue matte shade with silver micro-glitter, 
Lagoon is a matte deep blue-green.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment