Friday, September 11, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER 969, 956, and 905 Star Powder Review

Today I'll be reviewing MAKE UP FOR EVER Star Powder in 969, 956, and 905.

Alright so ever since I was given samples of these I had to have more. Moar! I am so in love with the star powders, they're absolutely gorgeous and when I saw these crazy cool BRIGHT colors I'm like... ok, I'm making a sample to take home. Enjoy.

AvailabilityThese have been discontinued.
Would I buy this? I wanna say yes.
NotesAll of these shades have a pearl finish.
969 - is described as a diamond pink with golden highlights. I would describe this as a coral pink with a gold and soft pink micro-glitter. This is such a beautiful color on the eyes, on the cheeks, and is just a great color on almost everyone. Very pretty and versatile. 
956 - is described as a turquoise gold. I would say that while this is a warmer-toned turquoise shade it isn't really golden. I would say it's more of a turquoise with a strong turquoise pearl... it does show up more golden over a black base though. I mean, it's a mermaid color nonetheless and I needed it.
905 - is described as a blue. It's a blue with a violet pearl throughout. Pretty.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI made these samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment