Sunday, September 13, 2015

OCC Acacia Loose Color Concentrate Review

Hi folks :3 Today's review will be about another exciting little thing I got to play with and buy :)
Availability: This, unfortunately, is no longer being made.
Would I buy this again?: Absolutely!
Notes:  From hearing good things and my experience with the Lip Tars and their airbrush makeup (which I LOVE!!!!), I KNOW OCC is good stuff and while nearly all of their loose color concentrates are beautiful I've only owned one so far. This particular shade is one that I always swatch at makeup shows and consider but I didn't get it until now which is just... sadness. I'd also like to mention that ALL the loose colour concentrates are 100% vegan, carmine and cruelty-free. They are safe for use all over the face and body, and can be combined with airbrush medium if you'd like to apply them with an airbrush. :)
   The site describes Acacia as a yellow/green shimmer and to me, that's an understatement of what this shade really is. Acacia is a beautiful yellow gold base with a lime green pearl and turqouise microsparkle. It is so absolute gorgeous and summery, I love it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions :)

Disclaimer: Bought this myself :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment