Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Mascara Review: Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash

Sans Mascara:
With Mascara:
Today I will be reviewing the Marc Jacobs O!mega Lash Mascara in Blacquer

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong - no smudging, no flaking, nothing annoying. 

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as something that creates volume, expansion, and drama.

Alright so... this mascara delivers all of its promises. There are a lot of treatment ingredients in this mascara -  rice bran, bayberry, carob, and African acacia tree extracts for maximum lash-expanding impact. The essential oils deeply condition lashes, while vitamins B5 and C strengthen and hold them in place for even longer wear (from sephora.com). I haven't used it long enough in a consistent fashion to be able to say how well these ingredients work. Thus far I think it's pretty good and LOADS better than the original Marc Jacobs mascara (which I'm not a fan of at all) but... it's a tad bit clumpy and I think I have to use it for a while longer to decide if it has a place in my heart.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment