Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mascara Review: Lancome Hypnose Drama

Today I will be reviewing Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.
Without Mascara
With Mascara
Availability This can be purchased at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, and ulta.com as well as its physical store locations along with lancome-usa.com and hsn.com. The retail pricing is $28 for .22 oz.

Would I buy this again?: Probably not

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong -  no flaking but I find that it does smudge a little bit. I have the regular version and it's easy to wash the smudges away with a little bit of water.

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a something that creates body and volume.

Alright so... this mascara absolutely makes my lashes look a lot thicker, fuller and more voluminous. However, I prefer the Doll Lashes to this because the doll lashes gives a more fluttery effect whereas this thickens but is on the verge of a clumpy look. In fact, the first couple of times I used this mascara my lashes did clump. I want to love it because it's got such a cult following but... it's not what I want it to be. :/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Bought this baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment