Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mascara Review: Lancome Hypnose Drama

Today I will be reviewing Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara.
Without Mascara
With Mascara
Availability:  This can be purchased at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, and ulta.com as well as its physical store locations along with lancome-usa.com and hsn.com. The retail pricing is $28 for .22 oz.

Would I buy this again?: Probably not

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong -  no flaking but I find that it does smudge a little bit. I have the regular version and it's easy to wash the smudges away with a little bit of water.

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a something that creates body and volume.

Alright so... this mascara absolutely makes my lashes look a lot thicker, fuller and more voluminous. However, I prefer the Doll Lashes to this because the doll lashes gives a more fluttery effect whereas this thickens but is on the verge of a clumpy look. In fact, the first couple of times I used this mascara my lashes did clump. I want to love it because it's got such a cult following but... it's not what I want it to be. :/

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Bought this baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment