Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Mascara Review: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant

Today I will be reviewing the MAKE UP FOR EVER Smokey Extravagant Mascara.
Without mascara
With mascara
Availability: This is available at sephora.com and makeupforever.com as well as their respective physical store/boutique locations. The retail pricing is $24 for .23 oz.

Would I buy this?: Probably not.

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black.. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong - no smudging, no flaking, nothing annoying. 

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a something that creates volume, length, and curl.

Alright so... this mascara delivers all of its promises. However, I prefer the Doll Lashes to this... the effect they both give is actually quite similar although this makes my lashes look somewhat thicker as well. However, the Doll Lashes mascara has the same brush but on a much smaller scale and I find that easier to work with and again, I like the really separated, defined look that Doll Lashes creates.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment