Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mascara Review: Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes

Today I will be reviewing Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara.
Without mascara
With mascara
Availability: This can be purchased at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, macys.com, and ulta.com as well as their physical store locations along with lancome-usa.com, hsn.com, and paulaschoice.com. The retail pricing is $28 .

Would I buy this again?:Yes.

Notes: Firstly - this is black and comes in just the black.. As far as lasting power, I wore it for about 10 hours and it went strong - no smudging, no flaking, nothing annoying. 

Let's go over what the mascara's supposed to do and what it actually does. It's marketed as a something that creates lift and a separated-yet-volumized wide-open-eye look.

Alright so... they market this as something that's good for fine, thin lashes. I mean... I don't think my lashes are particular thick OR thin.. they're kind of average but I have to say this is by far my favorite Lancome mascara and one of my top three mascaras for sure. I adore the effect this gives - it gives a lot of nice length and volume without any clumping... it looks somewhat natural and yet is also dramatic and makes my lashes look real full and fluttery. I LOVE the brush on it too - the wider end is perfect for creating volume and the narrow end is fantastic for adding length and definition. I love that the overall design of the brush is on the smaller size too so it works great for most eye shapes and sizes. I'm very happy to own this. The packaging was from a limited edition collection and I think it's absolutely precious although the permanent packaging is quite lovely as well. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

Disclaimer: Bought this baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment