Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sugarpill Sparkle Baby Kitten Parade, Candycrush, Frostine Eyeshadow Review

Alright folks, so I picked these up at IMATS back in April because who can wait for awesomeness when it's right in front of you... and was just... overwhelmed with joy that Sugarpill finally made its debut in NY. The girls at the booth are SUPER nice and Shrinkle REMEMBERED me which... I fan-girl hard. Like Amy (Shrinkle) doesn't always respond to me on Twitter but when she does she tells me I'm her friend and makes me lol and like... SUCH MAGIC!!!! I fan-girl really hard. Because I'm a dork and it means a lot to me. :3
Availability: The only shade still available for purchase is Kitten Parade which retails at $13 for 3.5g (.12 oz).
Ok, ok, enough chatter, lemme show you the colors!
Kitten Parade is described as a delicious shimmery peach with opulent golden sheen. I'd have to agree with that, this works beautifully on both the lids and cheeks and let me tell you - if you have blue or green eyes your eyes will just twinkle with gorgeousness if you use this.
Candycrush is described as a glistening mint pearl. Do you see this? Like hello I obviously needed it - Sugarpill, mint, like I NEEDED IT! It's a gorgeous mint with a white iridescence. 

Frostine is described as a frosty pastel lavender for the sweetest of angels. It's a beautiful powdery lavender color with a gorgeous pink pearl. I think I may have to try this as blush - it might be that perfect lilac that I've had my heart set on.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :)

Disclaimer: I bought this using my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment