Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blush Review: YSL Orange Fougueux Babydoll Kiss & Blush

Today's blush review is going to be on YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush in Orange Fougueux







AvailabilityThis has been discontinued. 
Would I buy this? I think I would.
NotesI would say this color is a tangerine toned orange. The brand rep asked me which color I wanted and this summer tangerine on cheeks and lips was really up my alley. I didn't think that orange would work on my cheeks but I was really hoping that I'd find one that would change my mind. This actually works! It morphs into this beautiful tangerine-coral on my face and looks really pretty on the lips as well, as you can see from the above photograph. Moving on, the texture feels pretty silky, almost whipped and airy. It just blends into the skin and feels skin-like, not sticky or powdery at all. The finish is satiny and provides quite a lovely glow. Definitely worth a look. This has the signature YSL papaya fragrance that many of the lip products have.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I received this for testing purposes. That has no bearing on this blog or my thoughts on the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment