Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Sigma Eyeshadow Review Part 3: Chase, Topaz, Notre Dame, Elysees, Eiffel

Today I'll be reviewing Sigma Eyeshadows in Chase, Topaz, Notre Dame, Elysees, and Eiffel
Availability: These shades have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this?: Perhaps some of the shades.
Notes: The particular cardboard try-out things were received by me at IMATS, they're cool in the sense that you could actually get some use out of them.  Sigma's shadows have beautiful textures, are creamy, buttery, and blend beautifully with one another; at least in my experience.

Chase is a soft satiny white with an intense pink shift/pearl.
Topaz - is a beautiful satiny tan color with golden micro-shimmer.
Notre Dame - is a STUNNING mauve with a taupe pearl that's loaded with silver and gold micro-shimmer. Such dimension!
Elysees -  is a plummy auburn shade and the PERFECT brow color if you have intensely red auburn hair as its texture is a satin-matte.
Eiffel - a rich matte black LOADED with violet, aqua, purple, and silver micro-shimmer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I received this at IMATS, I believe they gave it to anyone who came to the booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment