Thursday, November 27, 2014

Eyeshadow/Eyeliner Review: MAKE UP FOR EVER I-30 AQUA MATIC

Today's review is going to be on MAKE UP FOR EVER AQUA MATIC in I-30
As a base and on the upper lash-line and waterline
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I think I would.
Notes: This color is described as a(n) iridescent lime green. I'd have to agree with that; it's quite a beautiful color that makes my eyes pop. Had to! The texture is really nice and smooth, it gives you say 20-30 seconds to blend the color out before it sets. I want to say its life on the waterline is about 8-10 hours, which isn't so bad. Honestly speaking I've never worn this as eyeshadow without primer under it and the one time I didn't I had glitter over it so... I can't tell you how well this wears on its own. I have observed that it breaks down on people with oily eyelids. Let me put this out there that if you're eyelids are oily what you want to be using is some sort of oil-absorbing powder on top of your lids... dusted on very gently after primer and before any other shadows. Oil breaks down waterproof products so it should be no surprise that waterproof products don't last on you.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: Paid for this baby myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment