Monday, January 3, 2022

December 2021 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Look at me for a change, pretty much only buying essentials. 

1. ColourPop Mini Haul: Frankly this started off with me looking for who had the best Black Friday deal for setting powder and decided well, since I'm here, and running low on masks, let me replenish on the ones I like. Oh well, since I'm here, let me just treat myself to this palette. Alas:
Fourth Ray Beauty The Big Detox Mud Mask oof! I forgot until I reread in my own review that this is difficult to wash off, they did change the packaging so maybe they made the formula a bit better too?
no filter loose setting powder in Soft Pink

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment