Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mask Review: Studio 35 Beauty Dead Sea Mineral Deep Cleansing Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Studio 35 Beauty Dead Sea Mineral Deep Cleansing Mask

Availability: This is a Walgreens/Duane Reade exclusive brand and its price will vary by your region. These 0.5 fl. oz. packets retail at 3 for $4 or 1 for $1.99 on walgreens.com

Would I buy this?:  Possibly

What is this product designed to address?
Cleanses & purifies
Promotes clean & radiant skin
With Dead Sea minerals
Studio 35 Beauty™ Deep Cleansing Mask is formulated with Dead Sea Minerals to promote radiant skin, leaving your complexion cleansed and purified.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Kaolin: Absorbs oil, dirt, grime, and pollution on the skin's surface and cleanses those things off. Has skin-soothing properties.
Glycerin: A humectant that attracts water to the skin. 
Sea Salt: Has antibacterial properties, balances skin's pH, and is rich in minerals.
Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (this is a type of algae): Contains antioxidant properties.
Lavender Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties.
Bergamot Fruit Oil: Has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and analgesic properties. 

What is the texture like?
This feels like a lightweight clay mask. 

Is it scented?
This has a clean scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
After trying out the other two Studio 35 Beauty masks I wasn't really expecting much from this but I have to say I really liked it. My skin tends to lean toward the dry side but I'm afflicted by clogged pores especially in my upper cheek/nose/chin areas. I find that this did a fantastic job of making my face feel deeply cleansed while also keeping my skin soft. I also like the way it smells. Overall it was a pleasant experience using this and given how inexpensive it is I'd buy it if I was out of masks and happened to be near a Walgreens/Duane Reade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift for the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment