Thursday, September 5, 2019

Love It Or Leave It: Urban Decay Oz the Great & Powerful Glinda Eyeshadow Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

You can see a tutorial I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:






So as you can see I created a variety of soft. I will say that the quality of the shadows is fantastic. While I like the quality, I find the color palette itself to be muted and not unique to my collection - for that reason I will be passing this palette along.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer:  This was a gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment