Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Fragrance Review: Bvlgari Jasmin Noir

Today I will be reviewing Bvlgari Jasmin Noir




Availability: This appears to have been a discontinued scent although you can find it at fragrancenet.com.
Would I buy this?: I'm not sure.
Notes
To quote from fragrantica.com: 
Top Notes: Lotus, Gardenia, Green Notes
Mid Notes: African Orange Flower, Jasmine Sambac
Base Notes: Almond, Licorice, Tonka Bean, Precious Woods, White Musk

Smelling it straight out of the bottle... there's an intense, slightly sweet, floral scent.
Freshly applied...there's this hint of something almost patchouli-esque which... I am not a fan of as I find patchouli smells of moist, moldy wood. That said, the white florals emerge quickly as this begins drying down, creating quite a beautiful bouquet. I'd describe the overall scent as a floral that's sweet in a sexy, heady kind of way. A floral that's somewhat night-time and mature. 
In terms of wear, I've had this on for about 10 hours thus far and can still detect the floral notes along with a bit of musk. Color me impressed! 

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: One of my mom's coworkers actually gave this to her on her birthday but seeing as how it smells musky and gross on her, my mom gave this to me... which for some reason smells much sweeter and less musky with my body chemistry.... go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment