Saturday, July 7, 2018

Arrivals - June 2018

Ok folksickles, I had a thought to have a new "column" in here that I'll be calling Arrivals and Departures which is essentially a two-parter that will happen monthly (or as applies).  Arrivals will feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection. Without further ado.
1. Morphe The Jaclyn Hill Palette: To be honest with you folks, I've been eyeing this palette for quite a while but wasn't really ready to commit until I got a chance to play with it at Ulta. I really like how versatile this palette is and I find that the shadows swatch, apply, and blend beautifully.

2. Sleek Makeup E10 Palette: Another Ulta purchase... I really love the muted teals and warm tones in this palette.

3. Vegas Nay Lashes By Eyelure in Grand Glamor: These lashes just caught my eye - I mean look at them! They're pretty extra without being "drag" lashes.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment