Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Sleek Makeup i-Divine E10 Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Sleek Makeup i-Divine E10 palette.






AvailabilityIt appears that this palette has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
NotesSo folks, unlike my other Sleek palettes this one did not come with an insert with names - through my research on the Google I've also noticed that this very closely resembles the Original palette by Sleek and I'm wondering if maybe they're the same palette. There seems to be no answer to that anywhere which drives me nuts.
A soft, satiny black.


A lilac-lavender shade.


A satiny black with intense blue pearl.
A mid-tone shimmery blue. 

A mid-tone shimmery turquoise.

A warm army green.

A golden yellow shade with a hint of a peachy-pinky glow.


A warm shimmery pink with a hint of gold.

A cool shimmery pink with an intense white pearl.

An intense copper shimmer with pink pearl.
A warm, peachy bronze with golden pearl.


A warm, olive green.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI paid for these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment