Saturday, June 6, 2015

MAKE UP FOR EVER 9 Artist Shadow Palette Vol.2 Artistic Review

Today I'll be reviewing the MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist 9 Artist Shadow Palette Vol. 2 Artistic
Availability: This has been discontinued
Would I buy this?: Damn right I would.
Notes: These are unique, fantastic, buttery, smooth, amazing. Just... they really surpassed my expectations so... ugh, can I tell you how happy and excited I was to get this... I love that  these palettes have a booklet that comes along that explains how they're broken down by look and what looks to do, but you can obviously mix and match as well. This palette is described as colors you crave and well... yes, yes they are :P
I-872 is described as a pearly pink (iridescent). It's an opalescent white base with a pink and somewhat golden pearl/sheen.
D-552 is described as a crystalline gray beige (diamond). I would describe it as a taupe-y golden beige... wheat kind of color with a white pearl and whitish silver micro-glitter flecks.
ME-512 is described as a golden beige (metallic). The description kind of fits really well here.
ME-910 appears to be exclusive to this palette, I'd describe it as a bright fuchsia, cool-toned hot pink, BRIGHT, I love it.  This is described as a blush for political reasons (some can be irritated by pink/red pigments) and stains my lids. But I still love it.
ME-232 is described as another palette exclusive which is sad times. It's a buttery bright turquoise. Y'all know this color is my jam, my love, why u exclusive to dis palette tho? Caribbean ocean blue. My love, my heart, my ocean home. I clearly needed the palette for this one color.
ME-700 is described as an amber (metallic). It's literally super buttery, liquid amber gorgeousness. I love it!
S-924 is another palette exclusive, I'd describe it as a reddish violet, orchid color. I like it a lot, It's one of those interesting purples that can lean more red or blue depending what it's paired with.
ME-302 is described as a peacock (metallic). This is a dark chocolate brown base with an intense teal duochroming... I LOVE it. Absolutely stunning for that smoky mermaid look. 
ME-930  is described as black purple (metallic). It's this gorgeous, rich eggplant color that leans somewhat warm. Beautiful.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation  to mention it on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment