Friday, June 19, 2015

Lip Balm Review: Kari Gran Cinnamon Pimenta Berry Naked Lip Whip

Balm: Kari Gran Lip Whip in Cinnamon Pimenta Berry Naked
Availability: This retails at $15 for 7 ml (.25 oz) and can be purchased at sephora.com as well as its respective physical store locations and at karigran.com

Would I buy this again?: I do like it a lot, so possibly.

Notes: Alright, this is a clear, potted balm. The texture is somewhat on the thicker side but doesn't feel heavy. This is mega, mega, hydrating and is formulated to be on the more natural side of things. To be honest with you folks, I really like it a lot and I definitely want to play with it some more. I think it would make a fantastic balm to put on your lips overnight that would really hydrate and restore dry lips to a soft existence. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment