Friday, June 26, 2015

Lip Balm Review: Korres Peach Lip Butter Stick

Balm: Korres Lip Butter Stick in Peach
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Probably not.
Notes: I find that these lip butter sticks have been a long time coming and I know they were available outside of the US for a while so it's a little annoying that it took so long to get them here. Anyway, I'd say that this color is a soft orange. The texture is nice and smooth and it's lightly hydrating. It feels really light on the lips. Overall I'd say it's nice but that, generally speaking, I prefer a product with a more hydrating texture.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation whatsoever to mention it on this here blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment