Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Eyeliner Review: Sephora Collection Surfer Babe Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hr Wear Waterproof

This week's eyeliner is going to be: Sephora Collection Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hr Wear Waterproof in Surfer Babe
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: Definitely, these are great!
Notes: In terms of color, this is a described as a peacock blue. I'd describe this as an absolutely stunning deep teal-based blue like... I needed it in my life, so gorgeous. It has a nice, creamy texture and glides on easily and is opaque. I want to say its life on the waterline is about 4-5 hours, which isn't so bad, it travels to, and stays on the outer rim of the waterline (by the lashes) for the full 12 hours. I think this would make a funky lip color.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments :) 

Disclaimer: I paid for the product mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment