Saturday, May 30, 2015

Eyeshadow Review: Lancome 500 Enduring Vert Color Design Infinite

Hey folksickles, so today I'll be reviewing the Lancome Color Design Infinite in 500 Enduring Vert.
Availability: This has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Probably not.
Notes:  I'd describe the color of this as semi-translucent seafoam green with a teal pearl and greenish teal sparkles. It's quite pretty but I wish it was more opaque. This has an odd, memory-foam-like texture that... I don't know how to feel about it, but it applies really smoothly. This might be great with a base but on its own I'm not really all too impressed to be honest.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment